Family holidays often rhyme with camping holidays. Stay at our Campsite near Coutances and its surroundings.
Less than an hour away, discover a perfect stopover for lovers of old stones where it is good to take a walk. As soon as you arrive, enjoy the view of the impressive Notre-Dame Cathedral, a beautiful demonstration of the Gothic art of Normandy.
Coutances has many hidden treasures around its tiny streets, making this city an essential stopover during your séjour en Normandie. Discover this beautiful city of character.
ACTIVITIES TO DISCOVER AROUND OUR CAMPSITE NEAR COUTANCES AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
- The Jazz Festival Sous Les Pommiers : for 37 years, Coutances has hosted one of the 3 most recognized jazz festivals in France. Around the Ascension, the sweet city of Coutances comes alive for a colorful week. Enjoy a walk around the city to discover new artists and to dance with your family in the streets.
- A strong historical past : Coutances is the old historical capital of the Manche department. The city is built of several buildings testifying to its splendor: the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Saint-Nicolas space and the Saint-Pierre church.
- The Quesnel-Morinière museum : in this museum, paintings and works of art retrace the life of the old city of Coutances. The Museum houses pretty collections of ceramics from Normandy.
Discover sublime natural spots
- The Garden “Les Sept Chênes” : this fine garden was originally a collection of old roses. As time goes by, this natural garden has been enriched with collector perennials and wood trees. Stroll among the trees, the flower beds and the garden. Take the time to contemplate the diversity of the garden.
- The Natural Climbing Site of quarries : try a new adventure near Coutances and its surroundings. Climb a natural site in an old quarry. Climb 12 meters high rocks in a magnificent setting.
- Coutances offers many activities for everyone, in order to have fun with family. It is the opportunity to discover what Normandy has to offer!